Thursday, July 24, 2008

IN SEARCH

IN SEARCH

What are we doing throughout our lives? Studying? Playing? Enjoying? Loosing? Grieving? I think what we are doing from birth to death is searching. We are constantly in search In Search of something which we also don’t know what it is? But deep inside us there is always a whisper that tells us something is missing and you should search it.


Sometimes it comes to us as inspiration, sometimes as mere wish and sometimes as despair and frustration. However, the theme remains the same. We are searching the purpose of our lives, searching for something which can give us true and everlasting happiness. We are all In Search. But only a few enlightened know that are searching for and they will get it. Enlighten dose not mean a highly religious person or a scientist or a rich person. All these things do not bring everlasting happiness.

What dose the common soul like me to do ---Keep on searching for this which we don’t know what it is? What a paradox? But life is like that. I believe GOD made it like that. Edison did 1000 experiments before he could build the first successful electric bulb. Each failure led him closer to success, because he new what will not work. Similarly GOD wants us o learn what will not work before we know and find what work for us. Then we will not be In Search. We will be enlightened. Till then??? Till then I have to be In Search.

Since I don’t know what I am searching for my goals will change my interests will change and even I may change totally. Enlightened at the end???--- I don’t think it’s possible but I have to be In Search. Join me in my Search.

No comments: